To stay broken up or to not stay broken up

Ok, I've been posting about this situation for awhile, and here's the latest installment (with background information for all those who haven't read it yet).

I dated this guy, Andy, for almost a year. Within the past 7 months he has dumped me 4 times because he's afraid of commitment (like marriage and kids commitment) and doesn't know where the relationship can go if not to those places. We get along great and I love him very much and ever since the last break up he's been an angel, even talking about marriage more. He's always been great to me, besides the breakups (which were never done to hurt me, he did them out of honesty and wanting to save me pain in the future).

Another guy came on the scene a little while ago and I am VERY attracted to him and I even kissed him while I was dating Andy. He is great and he has lots of potential, but we've only had 2 dates and i don't know how much potential is there.

So, I decided to break up with Andy because I've been pretty hurt by him and I haven't been able to feel the same after our last break up. He's had a lot of chances to figure out if he wants our relationship, and I never have, so I decided to take this chance. It's not really having to do with the new guy at all, although that makes it different I guess, and I really like the new guy. The new guy doesn't know about Andy but hasn't asked if I'm seeing anyone besides him. But, I still love Andy very much and when I broke up with him it ripped him to shreds (actually, he's feeling abotuthe same stuff I felt the last 4 times,but I didn't do it out of revenge). I miss him too, he's a wonderful man and it seemed like he was stating to rethink his fundamental fears.

So, here's the deal. I'm going to talk to Andy soon and he is hurting so bad, and I am too, and he wants to reverse our breakup and just take a "break." I figure if we take a break where we can still see eachother and not place limits on what happens during our time together BUT I can see other guys, it would be ok. It would be ok because Andy would be in on it, it'd help me figure htings out, and the new guy would be ok with it because he hasn't claimed me in any way yet. Andy has said he'll do whatever it takes and wait however long it takes to get me back. So, should I propose this new sort of break idea until I have a clearer idea if I really want the relationship with Andy? I love him, I'm just confused about our relationship. Or,should I stick with the original breakup?

VASH THE STAMPEDE

Seeing that this post is a couple of days old are you still in the same situation or have you talked to him??

I would stick with the break up,so you can sort things out in your head.