Who should leave, who should stay?

Love Stinks

Hey guys and girls,

I am new to this forum. I am going to tell you the reason I am here and tell some of my story.

Recently me and my girlfriend broke up, the only problem is that we live in the same building, then and now still. We were living together in the bottom apartment that was rented to us both for very cheap. It ws her connect who originally let us live there, now with him gone from the upstairs my ex moved upstairs with 2 other girls.

My ex is and has always been super controlling. I work full time and I am in school as well, on top of that I work out everyday and just lead a very active lifestyle.

My ex has been unemployed and going through a very severe (in my opinion) depression, yet she refuses to see anybody to help her and says that I am the cause of all of her grief because I cannot do what she wants basically. We have always had our problems, but in the past the good times outweighed the problems and now with her moving upstairs and two seperate doors between us I have been happy not having to answer to her and have my independence back.

:o Here is where it gets interesting because with me hanging out with my guy friends and staying out and not telling her where I am 24/7 she wants me to move out, which I am all for but I have no place to go right now, at the same time everything I have looked at for rent is triple the amount that I am paying now. She deleted me off of Facebook when I told her I just want to be friends, because we were never friends, we instantly moved in together and fell madly in love. She keeps harassing me at work, sending me emails telling me how I have to be out by june 1st, and how she is doing me a favor with letting me stay....meanwhile she is not my landlord. Mind you I have been very respectful to her and her roommates about helping them do guy things around the house when I can and taking their trash to the dump etc. So I guess I am trying to kill them with kindness and be a good housemate.....now she keeps hounding me on when I am going to move out contstantly, and at first I was like, "we cant be friends, you were my best friend and all you want to do is screw me over, when you constantly claim to be the mature one in the relationship." So now the emails start with I need you out, I am uncomfortable with this, your staying out late..... blah blah blah.....I just cant take it...I want to do no contact but I am also nervous she is going to break in to my place.

I feel as though she is doing this because she is unemployed and has way to much time on her hands, the time that I used to show her attention and affection I am now using to focus on my career and health and well being. Plus I am not going to lie, I am a good looking successful guy and I am talking to someone else. Now before you say how messed up that is we haven't been on good terms for a long time and we agreed to spend less time together and figure our stuff out. She is a 25 year old who doesnt know what she wants to do with her life, i.e finish school, or even go back to school. Plus not only bankrupt, but spiritually bankrupt as well, plus she never made me feel special in anyway, it was always what I was doing wrong and never any compliments for any of the great things I did for her.

I dont know guys this song comes to mind