Ex just randomly unblocked me on facebook...?

I was with someone for overall 2 and a bit years, both our first serious relationship. We had split for half a year once due to trust issues and it ended on bad terms (Mutual decision and he blocked and deleted me off everything), but we got back together after 6 months and realised how much we missed eachother.

We were really close, got on very well :|! He seemed to love me a great deal and always would talk about how he didnt want to lose me again and wanted to be with me in the long run. I don't usually plan ahead like that but I did want the same thing too.

But then we started to argue a bit again over us both being a bit possessive and split again on bad terms at the end of September (he ended it and blocked and deleted me off everything again).

I did literally everything to try sort stuff out with us but he just kept saying that nothing will change and that he couldnt do it again, and didnt want to speak to me again... So I gave him his space and told him I wouldnt contact him.

I understand I shouldn't have contact now and I don't plan on doing so,

but on monday night I seen that he had unblocked me on facebook because I seen him commenting on someones status...

So that's confused me, I dont think it could have been an accident / facebook error because you have to go through settings I think, but I dont see why he would want to unblock me cause of after everything that's happened and he seems be having a lot of fun drinking and stuff and going out. Unless he's doing it to see what Im up to or to spite me...

His mum had also text me over the weekend to ask how Ive been and how halloween was, and she told me that hes still got this picture up on his shelf that I painted for him :S.

Really weird stuff.

I do understand that I shouldn't focus so much on one person and move on but Its hard not to miss him still and I do still have feelings for him :/.

So being unblocked on facebook and the picture still up? What do you think this means? Or am I looking too much into it!

Thanks x

wooo back of sista ! means absolutely nothing untill he contacts you and even if he did would you really want to go back to a text book co-dependant on /off relationship , cut your losses move on if he wants you back YOU WILL KNOW trust me even if he does you both have a lot of work to do to sustain a healthy relationship .

moving on with your life or reading into anything remotely conected to your ex will not bring him back , he will only do this if he WANTS to you are in a win win situation moving on with your life will not change his mind if he wants you back , if anything it will show him you DONT need him and this can only work in your favour , be strong .