How do i get him back: My ex got into my email and found the emails

I have been with my boyfriend (now ex) for almost two years. In these past two years we have grown into bestfriends and what we both truly feel to be soul mates. We have been talking about the possibility of marriage in the next few years, but really want to make sure that we are individually put together before we unite as one in marriage. About a month ago my boyfriend and i decided to take a break and step out of our relationship and take a good look and it and see what we were really all about without being in the midst of the love rush! When my boyfriend brought up the idea i was (ok) with it and decided to do it. But he sliped up and also said maybe we should see other people on this break and see what were missing be apart. !!!! holy cow!!!! that was not what anyone should say if they are trying to build us up and work on us. I have been in 2 really heart breaking relationship in the past and been cheated on. At this point my heart is crushed and scared. I told him i thought it would be disrespectful to see others and so he said your right and we left it at that. I had trust issues with him after this and tryed different things to see if he was intrested in see other people. Well as it truns out on one ocassion he bit, and i was heartbroken. Its hard for me to hide anything im an open person and he began to wonder if i was beind this issue. He asked me and i said no (LIED *** dont do that****) and in the end he found out that infact it was me. During all this i was emaling an friend of his that is away for a while and is finally comming back to the states in 2 weeks! While talking to his friend i told him that we had taken a break and i really thought that my boyfriend no longer wanted to be with me and that it was only time before it was over. His friend and i talked throught email and flirted a little but nothing in out of line. The most said was that he couldnt wait to get home and cuddle me, and go out to dinner! My ex got into my email and found the emails between his friend and i and is now heart broken. I dont know how to make him see that i had no intrest in his friend other then friends and that i love him and have only ever watned to be with him. Please help! this was all about a month ago

Last tue i found out that i had had a misscarrage. That night he showed up at my house this is the first time i had seen him in a month. he held me and kissed me and told me it was all going to be ok. The the friday he showes up at my house at 2am to check on me. he talkes with me and hold me again and things get really physical kissing and what not. The again on sunday night he calls me says he is going to bed, i say ok and good night 20min later he walks in my apartment and hugs me says he had to see me and stays the night with me.... but every time he comes over he says that he dose not want to lead me on to think that everything is back to normal and that we are together again. he will not say i love you and will not let me tell him.... what is going on Help

• 3 weeks later...

Stop allowing him to do this because he IS in fact leading you on. He is not playing fair or honestly. Tell him that if he DOSEN’T want to lead you on he should then treat you like a FRIEND and friends to not get physical with you etc… Stand up for yourself babe! You have to be a little stronger than this if you do not want people to take advantage of you and hurt you. You are in total control of this situation. You can avoid hurt. Stop seeing him, move on!

Don’t tell him you love him, make him think that you have moved on, cos in fact if you both are broken up and want it to be as such then you should BOTH move on. If you both want to be together, then get together. If one of you wants to get together and the other doesn’t, well you have to accept the other person’s wishes and do all you can to heal and move on. I don’t believe that friendship can come from love so I would move away from him totally.

Stop letting him into your life and using you IF all he wants it a quick fix and not your love.

Good Luck

~PurpleAngel~

:bunny: