Three year relationship, First love.

This will probally be a long boring post to many but i really just need some comfort about my situation... so please i need good 100% advice!

It all started when she was 14, and we was both in school, we met randomly, (well that's what i thought) But she always said that she watched me/did stuff just to get my attention... we started talking at the start of our relationship, everything was great for months one end up until present day we talked non stop about thing's until the morning... we was just so connected, we enjoyed everything just as much as the other did, we shared a bond noone else could ever think/describe around us.

So basicly it carried on like this until her so called "friend's" didnt like me about 9 months into our relationship, And they basicly said Him or us, and so her being so in love with me she thought they wasnt good friends if they didnt like her for her and didnt like me when i did nothing wrong...

so they left her, everything from this point on was great, she started to work really hard to obtain the grade's she wanted with me by her side.. i still had friends but we didnt see each other An awful lot. We first started Sexualness about 6 months into the relationship, so that was great... we had both never done anything with anyone else, and was both nervous... after the first night of us doing stuff.. two days later she left me, i think it was because she was unsure about what i thought of her, meaning as in (how good she was or what she looked like) After a week she noticed that i was the one she wanted and that i loved her for her...

She had a Big obsession for anime, which i tryed to let her keep, But also carm it down abit to the point of her not Dressing up as people she's not... But everything was so great, Up until 2 years into it, we saw each other nearly everyday., going her house doing both of are hobby's and sleeping together overnight playing xbox, and games we both enjoyed.. we was basicly best friends aswell as lover's and she absolutely cherished it.

So two year's into our realtionship she finally isnt scared to lose her virginity to me... (yes we was both virgins but waiting two years is a great accomplishment because i loved her so much..) So we started to do it quite often... and she always said to me this isnt sex... it's making love because she believed we was doing it in love.

We had such good time's even up until the point of her leaveing me she told me "all i need is you, a fun excitin life, a flat, kid's in the future, and i've been so good to her and she'll never leave me.. We did argue a little bit about the Anime, and My jealousy sometime's But who doesnt argue on occasion.. we always made up the same night..

Her family aboslutely adored me... she always told me i was the only one that was ever accepted. so here it go's ( she recently got Internet about 4 week's ago.. we have been separated for about 3 week's, i helped her get it and sort it all out.. i told her to download msn to talk to me, and she said that sounds like a good idea...

the next morning i woke up and she was on msn, and i said how are you doing? just a casual thing, and she said i was just on to see if you was... next thing i know it pops up (kita was talking to chris 1 hour ago) now i just asked her why she lied to me, and who was he, she just said an "old friend" so i believed her... but i couldnt quite get over the fact she lied to me. so she rang me up the next day and said i want to sort this i love you.. and she deleted him, but i didnt ask her to...

from then on thing's just went down hill.. she claimed that i wasnt aloud round for a week, and talked to me just on msn, (still telling me and acting how she was when we was in deep love, we argued time to time about me apparently not being aloud round. so she kept hanging the phone up and ignoring me day after day. to finally she logs on msn like ( all i need is you i realise that now i dont want to argue, all i want is a nice life, with you in it.. and How much shes loves me, so again... spiraling back and fourth, and she asked me to come round her house to sleep over. so later that day i rang her and she said sorry, mum wont let you around again.. so i was pissed off again, and so was she, (she could of lied though) next day she texts me after three years she dont want to be with me anymore.. and shes confused. then i found out she RE-Adds her old friend and, even the ones at the start that didnt like her.

so i teyed texting her... and ringing her, after a couple of days i said, i love you for who you are... i dont care about your friends and what your hobbys are.. and she said thats surprising and she'll think about what she wants, so we have just been talking normally.. everytime i say i'll give uo she dont want me to? everytime i say about meeting someone else she said she cryed... and that im cold, two weeks after she left me i got fed up and just asked her... do you love me or not? and she said **** SAKE (cus i kept annoying her sometimes) noooooooooooooo... and i was abit confused about if she meant stop asking or she dont love me, so i said aagain do you love me? and she said what do you think and deleted me off evereything.. she said before all she needed was time...?

Her old friend is called chris and has a gf for like two years... its not another boy? What should i do? just give up? im leaveing alot of information out, i just cant fit it all in or think of it... Anyhting else u need to know just ask me.. im currently doing no contact and so is she. we were inseparable... absolutely in love, i could just tell by the way she turned over and smiled at me and the way she acted around me..

Edited by BrandonWard