Well,Well I'm going to give you a run-down of how my weekend went. You see, it was on

Well I'm going to give you a run-down of how my weekend went. You see, it was only a week ago that our relationship was at an all time high, we went to the Green Day concert and had the most amazing time... I even spent the night at her house. We had been together 10 months and it already seemed so right and perfect. I went back to school Sunday night and things seemed perfect.

Things go great for a few days we have our usual 3 hour phone calls. We're playing the long distance thing perfectly.

Out of nowhere, I got blindsided...She calls me on Friday and says that she wants to talk. She says that she wants to take a break, says she's not happy or that she doesn't make me happy enough. I'm baffled, I don't know what I did, I'm in a state of utter shock. I am practically pacing around my room begging her that we can work this out.

It turns out she has been lying to me for quite some time. Everything from her smoking habit to who she is doing stuff with. She says she is afraid to tell me the truth. Even though I have done nothing but be there for her when she has made mistakes. I've never judged her, hurt her, or cheated on her. Why could she possibly be scared?

The most devastating lie is that she told me she was friends with someone who is gay, and he turned out to be exactly the opposite and she was seeing him behind my back. She said that she still loved me but I'm not so sure. I don't know what the extent of their relationship is, but it can't be good.

She spent the whole weekend manipulating my emotions by being distant and flip-flopping the idea of breaking up. She said she wanted to see me Monday to do it in person. I refused to do this. Right now I don't know what to do,

Edited by nevans1991