Should i still keep trying to be her friend even tho she won't reply?

not sure if this belongs here but i just need some feed back.....

me and my girlfriend broke up i hurted bad am doing better and still missing her like crazy but aside form that we really haven't spoken since i last saw her which was 19 days ago.

here is the thing i understand it is over but i could talk to her about anything as her to me so i really just want to be friends with her. i try e-mailing her but she won't reply i mean i ask like simple questions like "how is work going? and i get nothing back now here is the thing i also sent her e-cards and those i know she picks up cause i get the e-mail telling me she has picked it up.

so i mean i guess what i want to know is should i still keep trying to be her friend even tho she won't reply? but i mean she still picks up the e-cards.......should i just give it time...

i wish i knew what she was thinking

i'd appreciate any feed back

thanks

ntb

i have the same problem. me and my ex decided were going to be friends. we went through so much in 2 years it seemed the best thing to do. in the beggining i emailed him and called him then i decided to stop. i waited for him to contact me. after a week i got call from him and then a week later an email. i got one bit of advice for you. stop emailing her or calling her. if you email her your gonna be waiting by the computer for a responce from her. thats just gonna make you more upset when she doesnt. since you also decided to be friends wait to see if she will contact you. get off the computer for a couple of days and do not check your email. as hard as it might be its the best thing to do. good luck!