Should I feel this bad??????

goldengirl2003

Ok, let me try to make a loooooooong story as short as I possibly can.

I am 22 years old with two children. (No I am not married or with either of their fathers)I take good care of my life and children on my own thus far. (God Bless)

Three summers ago I ran into a guy that I went to middle school with. I kind of had a crush on him then and we used to talk on the phone and other sorts of amateur types of things, ie. flirting in the hallway. The point is that we knew each other in middle school. I ran into him at a corner store near my house.

We started dating each other and it was not long before he moved into my house and we became very serious. I became pregnant by him and decided that it would be best if I did not keep the baby. He was infuriated (has no kids) and we broke-up, got back together after about a month and basically repeated this cycle.

He is the type of guy that does not work a legitimate job, (well he did at one point after I pleaded and begged him) but on the average, NO. Bascially does not have a lot going for himself. Don't get me wrong, I love him and he makes me laugh and the sex is great and all that, but let's just say that he is not a very good provider.

We continued this type of on and off relationship while he dated others and so did I. He had had a fling with a girl over the internet "what a koinkidink"!!!. And in the midst of last summer she popped up with a 3 month old little girl saying that is was his. Not that i can talk but this girl has three kids by diff men and has moved her family from West Coast to East now for what I don't know. Basically the whole situation was fishy and unexpected.

On one of our on periods, he was doing well (financially) and spent a lot of money on me. I in return received a large amount of money and loaned him about 2 grand. Of course we all knows what happened next right???>............... he didn't pay me back. THrew things up in my face that he has bought and make me feel like a jerk for asking for my money back.

One thing that i am neglecting to mention is that he always has been more fond of me that I was of him and asked me to marry him several times ( with no ring) but yet instill. After this episode with the money. Things of course started to go downhill again, I had told him that i wanted things to be different and that i wanted to have a baby and to get married and wouldn't you know as soon as I was the one wanting to seriously commit, he started treating me like crap.

My dilemna is ...........should I be comfortable grieving while preceiving myself as the victim or the wrong-doer. This is a tough one because we both we not angels during the course of the last three years. I know I defintetly need to cut him off. I left him a msg today saying that i was sorry about anything that I may have done wrong in our relationship and that still loved him and that i hope he didn't hate me forever. I didn't feel like as much crap as I though I would. I didn't tell him to call me back or come over or any of that, not like he would because like i said earlier, ever since I have wanted to settle, he has been too busy for me.

I am just so confused. Someobe please reply with any perspective, thanks!!!

You are so young and with two children yet, why would you want another baby with a guy who is so unpredictable? Is he the kind of guy you would want your kids to call "Daddy"?

My advice is for you is to devote yourself to your two children you have now and a mature love will find you when the time is right.