We broke up over the phone and he threaten me: What should I do?

I just broke up with my boyfriend like a couple of days ago. We broke up over the phone and he threaten me and said don't let him see me nowhere;if he do I better go the other way. Now today he call me trying to get back with me. He was telling me he was sorry he's not gonna do nothing to me, can he come an see me one day. What should I do? Help Me PLEASE!

GoldenWonder

Emotional and physical threats are evil and wrong. You don't need an abusive person in your life. Be strong, move on and forget him.

I agree, if he was capable of the threat he is probably capable of going through with it, it sounds like a great time for a protection order or this guy can mean some bad news for you. If he does happen to encounter you try not to doing anything to incite his anger or wrath and get yourself out of the situation. If you don't do these things you are just as bad as him for continuing the game and can blame yourself if something bad happens.

I would tell him you have arranged a trip for him. When he asks you where, tell him to the closest police station if he comes within ten feet of you.