what message is he giving you by ignoring you

her_halo_slipped

hi all. I have just been thinking about a situation where there has not been a fight but the conversation turns to "emotional" issues. The man then ends the conversation by way of a seemingly justified and innocuous excuse...I have to get dinner ready. Then the conversation ends with friendly goodbyes on both sides. And that is the last you hear from him in a week to date when you usually speak ot txt every day.

What does this mean? Any ideas from others who have been in similar situations or other men who have treated a woman this way?

Does it herald the end of a relationship and if so why not just txt and tell her it's over?

Because most people are cowards when it comes to saying "I don't want to see you anymore." They feel you should get the hint when they don't call you or don't respond to your calls. It definitely seems like he has decided the two of you aren't together anymore. I would leave him alone and not contact him either if I were you.

Why do people spend so much time trying to second guess what others are thinking? It's pointless. So he had doubts. People get doubts all the time. The only way it becomes an issue is when people over-react to that. I'm sure he is unsure, but how do you know your lack of contact has convinced him that it is a problem and not just a momentary thought. Why not speak to him, face to face...