I'm stumped

brunette4u

Well me and my boyfriend were together for 2 years. I lived with him for the past 3 months, and things were seeming to go down hill. I just moved out 3 days ago and am living with a friend. I went over to his house last night and he said he did not want to talk to me then. ....We never made time for eachother, I talked to other guys, I went out with friends alot instead of with him. So...we got in a fight, because I told him all these things, some really mean things about how he is... and what i dont like about him. I was really hateful, and said that I did not want to be with him, when really all I meant is that I did not want to be in a relationship like THAT, and that I just wanted things to change. I am in love with this guy, he says he is just hurt, and he doesn't want to talk to me right now. It has been 4 days. Should I wait, do you think he will give up on me for good? I am in love with him, I want to get back together, but now I dont think he does!! What do I do?

Well, color me confused.

We never made time for eachother, I talked to other guys,I went out with friends alot instead of with him. So...we got in a fight, because I told him all these things, some really mean things about how he is... and what i dont like about him. I was really hateful, and said that I did not want to be with him,

This is how you treat a guy you love? I would certainly hate to see how you treat someone you don't love!

I want to get back together, but now I dont think he does!!

Gee, I can't imagine why! I wouldn't blame him one bit for not wanting to be with you or not wanting to talk to you again. I think you should release him into the world so he can find a girlfriend who treats him with some respect.

when really all I meant is that I did not want to be in a relationship like THAT, and that I just wanted things to change.

He's not a mindreader. Next time be nice and say what you mean.

You might want to learn that one as quickly as possible, so that this doesn't ever happen again.

And the other one is, you get what you want, and you don't get what you don't want...