Hi you may know me as Guy in a Jam

A wanderer

I've taken up the alias "A Wanderer" i am actually quite fond of it.

any who you know about my bi girlfriend my sister and her are really good friends and my sister says she's going to break up with me at the end of the summer. i have already broken out into tears in public i am going to become a most evil character if i don't talk to some one. should i try and see if she'll give me another chance or give up and try with another girl that i know likes me?

also my bi g/f is planning on leaving me cuz we're a bit distant and because she has a friend she likes at her school, however im going to a school just a few blocks away from her house. what do i do? :( life sucks for those in love

Life can suck, but you get over it and move on to the next thing.

Listen, O Wanderer, this relationship might mean everything in the world to you right now, but it is not the end of the world as you know it. If she's telling your own sister of her plans to dump you at summer's end, this is not a girl you want or need to be with. Drop her and find some other girls to become friends with, and don't worry about the dating scene at such a young age. You're supposed to be having fun with your friends, not worrying about a bi-sexual (?) girlfriend at age 13.

A word of advice here, from someone who finally figured it out not too long ago, and I'm old enough to be your mama: you are going to meet and date and even fall in love several times in your life. And when a relationship doesn't work out the way you had hoped it would, don't flay yourself. Everytime you love someone, you get that much closer to the love you are meant to have (sort of like the saying, 'practice makes perfect'). When those relationships end, grieve as long as you need to, but don't give up hope, because The One You're Meant To Be with will show up when you least expect it. So, just enjoy meeting and making new friends with girls and don't worry so much about having a girlfriend right now.

quankanne

A wanderer

i have one problem it's not in my blood or honor to hurt a girl emotionally no matter what the circumstances.(breaks out into tears) i can't do it i just can't

so, you'd rather be miserable, knowing she's gone around telling her friends about dumping you at the end of summer?!! Dropping her first isn't being mean, because in this case she's already dismissed you as boyfriend material, if what your sister tells you is true. I guess the best thing to do is to confront her about the issue (not in a threatening way, though!) and ask her if it's true. If so, maybe you two can mutually agree to call it quits and everybody's honor stays intact.

something tells me, though, she's not very concerned about your feelings ...

A wanderer

i cannot for the life of me tell her that my sister told me a secret i wasn't to know. however my question is: Is it possible that i can persuade her to try the long distance thing??