What do I do now?

Well, it happened. My girlfriend of 9 months who left for the summer did what I expected. She told me she was unhappy with some aspects of relationship, and that she didn't know where she wanted to go from here.

She says that I make her happy in so many ways, but there are things that i just don't give her.

Our relationship was never the "norm". It started completely different from any other, and we have had to fight for other people to accept it the entire time, and we have both paid dearly for that.

It took me untill the other day to tell her I loved her. I had been ready to say it for some time, but wanted that one moment to be "Perfect", and special. I knew where, when, and how i wanted to say it, but she brought it up the other day, and i said it, ,and now she feels as though she pressured me into it.

Also, she says she doesn't much passion between us. Mostly because everything has become routine. This is my first serious, long-term relationship, and i don't really know what I am doing. And I am kind of embarrassed when we talk about sex, and our fantasies, and that has played a serious role in the decline of our sex life.

I love this girl more than you can imagine, and i want to be able to give her the passion that she desires, I want to be able to open up physically to her, but I am embarrased, and i don't know how to change that.

I need some help to save this realtaionship, because I know i will not be whole without her.

Beg.....begging works! You messed up....you held back your true feelings and therefore you made your girlfriend think that you don't love her. Words speak just as loudly as actions.

Maybe you could try writing down your feelings in a letter, girls like stuff like that. We're mushy that way.

Good luck buddy!

Bubbles