I feel so guilty

Well I had a boyfriend and I met him last summer. Everything went OK for awhile. Until we actually started to see each other. Then everything went into a up roar.....we ended breaking up, because he was moving....well he moved and we did stay friends I guess u can say. But all I did was beat up on him and be *beep*y to him. I didn't mean it, I mean I really did love him with all my heart. Well he gave me so many chances to change....so many. He told me that I'm the only girl he let step all over him. I'm so sorry about all of it really I am. Well now he wants nadda to do with me....I mean nothing and when he wants something he always gets it. He is like that hes so stubborn. He dont show any of his feelings. Thats what i hate bout him. Well now its been almost 2 weeks I didn't talk 2 him, and I know thats not long but I do miss him, and I still do have feelings for him, when he dont have anything 4 me except hate for everything I did to him. Well he lives there and I live here so plz dont give advice how to get him back, cuz really I want him happy and hes not happy when hes round me, so plz give advice how to move on......

I would not have given advice for you to get him back. I feel that you need to move on and find someone else, perhaps someone that you will not be bitchy to. Step on someone many times, and soon they will hate you. I would not share my feelings with someone like you either. You need to change for your own good and for others.

jessicakicksbut

If it is not in your nature to be nasty (or as Bill said, bitchy), then I would think that maybe that raises some red flags there. If he is that annoying that it would cause you to get angry and retaliate, then maybe he was not totally innocent and is partially to blame. I was in a relationship a few years ago where, although it was not in my nature, I was very nasty at times to him.

Right now I am in a wonderful relationship with someone, engaged to be married, and have yet to ever treat my fiance the way I treated my ex. My ex just drove me over the edge of insanity with his selfishness, harsh comments, lack or understanding and respect, his arrogant attitude, etc. At the time I stuck with him and tried to make him work, and nagged him hoping that he would change. Toward the end, I would just blow up at him because of how angry I was with him. As I look back, I realize that was not my nature whatsoever (I am usually very timid), and that he just brought out the worst in me. Also, I should have looked at the fact before our relationship (which lasted 14 months), his longest relationship before that was 6 months. The other girls just wouldn't put up with his crap as long as I did.

So, if you have angry feelings when you are around him that you can not explain, try to look within. Is it his actions of lack of actions that made you angry, or is this a problem that you have dealt with before. If so, you may look to angry management therapy, reading up on it, or trying to reduce stress levels in your life.