how to get my girlfriend back, if i can, or if i should move on?

Alright, my ex girlfriend and I were dating for almost 2 years, I am in college and she is still in high school. In the very beginning everything was awesome, she was happy and so was I. Then, she wanted me to be more affectionate and loving towards her like she was to me. It was really hard to do this at first but I learned and before you knew it I was being extremely affectionate towards her like she wanted. With the constant affection towards her I fell extremly in love w/ her, and was treating her like a queen. Then all of a sudden she did not like it and was pushing me away. During this time when she was psuhing me away there were many fights, and I was wondering why she wanted me ot be like this if she doesnt like it. We worked things out and it was going great again. Then I went to college and broke up w/ her. the only reason I broke up w/ her was because I was new at the whole college experience and didnt know what to do, I thought I knew but I really didnt. But our break up was not normal, we were still talking alot on the phone and still sayin I love you. She was constantly trying to get back together w/ me and I kept on turnign her down. So then she wanted me to start treating her better(again). So I did, and with this we got back together a few months later. But once I started treating her better and always wanting to hang out, she did not like it. And than the fights started again. And I fell extremely in love w/ her again. This past week she said she wasnt "in love w/ me" but she still loved me. And she broke up w/ me. Should I try to fix this or just let her go?

If you can stay cool, calm and not wimp out, you can have this girl in the palm of your hand.

Now, you're a college dude and college guys are supposed to be bright. So, let's do a little analysis of the situation. Everytime you start smothering this gal with your love she breaks up with you. So, don't you think you ought to change your style.

Back off. Stop calling her so often. Once a week is good. Stop telling her you love her...it doesn't sound like she really wants to hear that. Stop being predictable. Don't do ANYTHING on a predictable schedule...calling her, emailing her, asking her out, etc. Just get a life of your own and fit her in here and there are your convenience. Basically, I'm trying to tell you to stop being so nice and STOP being a lovesick wimp. Most women of her age HATE that.

When you stop kissing her butt and being so predictable and available, it will drive her nuts. Act like you don't care sometimes...then sometimes be your old self. Keep her guessing. Now, this mostly goes for her age group. When you she gets older, she'll be a bit different.

So don't even think about going after her or winning her back. BE A MAN!!! Just let it go and be cool. That's the ONLY way you're going to get her interested again.