losing my love of my life

[color=blue][/color] Ok this is a long storie so if anyone is willing to read or write there opinion please do I really need help right now. So ok I had a relationship with this girl for ten months. We told each other things like I love you I want to spend the rest of my life with you I want to marry you and things like that. But it all came to a crashing collision when we had really bad four days. We argued and we were currantly living together and then we had really bad four days. So she left to california with her friends and told me when she was half way there! She was the most loving and caring person toward me and then she comes back and she could give me the day of light. She was only gone for 3 days. There could be a lot of things that made this. One she got a large settlement of money. Another she went crazy. I just dont know. So anyway she comes back and says we are not together, and now shes showing she doesn't care at all about me. I was balling my eyes out to her and she yelled at me for it. She changed to a horrible mean person. So now she's thinking of moving to California and also shes even not sure she wants to ever get back together. I need to know if there is any hope or am I just wasting my time. What should I do becouse I know there is something inside her for me but she is hiding it. Is there anything I can do Please anyone give me input before I go crazy!

P.S. She wants the break up but she isn't really giving me any understanding or letting me vent to her she wants to be my best friend yet she isn't understanding that I'm trying to get through this and that I'm sad. She says I'm doing it for attention. Anyway why would she want me to exept that we are broken up but not be there for support when I'm finally understanding.

richiestar-

It sounds like this girl is just going through a phase ans needs some space. Maybe her feelings for you have changed, maybe she has found someone else and doesn't know how to tell you. It could be a number of things that has made her change her mind. 10 months may seem like a long time, but really it isn't that long. You probably haven't gotten to know her as good as you think. If she wants space, give it to her. If she really loves you, she'll come back. If not, then maybe it wasn't meant to be. But hounding her will just drive her further away. Breaking up is hard, but it takes two and just you wanting it to work will not make it work, you both have to want it. Just give her some space and give it some time. Maybe she'll come around. If not, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Hope I have helped.

• Author

thank you so much for your input any other people have a opinion feel free to write it I'm a open book.