screw girls

Just broke up with my first gf, its pretty tough after all she is my first, but now im never going to fall in love again until i am roughly into my colledge years. Until then im just going to mess around cause it looks like thats what all girls do to me.

Pretty bad attitude. Consider taking things as they come. Sure, there may be some unfortunate experiences here and there when you are dating. If everybody stayed with the first girl they dated, life wouldn't be very interesting or adventurous. It's just the way things are supposed to happen. You should be happy about that. No sense in getting your brain all screwed up over something that happens about every few seconds around the world.

PurpleAngel

Hey tupac144,

How sad to hear you talk like this. Remember two wrongs do not make a right! If you want right done by you, than I hate to tell you but you need to give right out first. How do you know that the next relationship will be the same? Don’t you think that maybe, just maybe you will get a beautiful experience next time due to the fact that you didn’t have such a nice one now? If you're intention to find something nice is not there then you will never attract someone who treats you with respect. Don’t expect anyone to treat you with respect if this is not what you are prepared to give out!

Remember Tupac.... what you think will come to pass... make your thoughts conducive to meeting someone nice and having a nice relationship. If you continue to talk like this you will attract the very opposite to what you really desire. Stay positive man, Not destructive!

Love and Light

Emanuela...

(~PurpleAngel~)

:bunny:

remember ... if u are planning to screw girls now... with ur bad attitude, girls will continue to screw ur life... no girl would give in to an attitude like yours.

i believe in retribution ...

i believe that people does certain things for a certain reason... maybe u can start by asking yourself y she left u ... is it becoz of things u did....relationship is a room full of compromising and trust... so screw gurls that are innocent and ready to commit to u...

wish you luck