dealing with a break up

Hey guys

My ex-girlfriend of 1 year and 10 months broke up with me yesterday and its been really hard to cope with. I am 19 and she is 16 we started dating when i was 17 and she was 15, when i first seen her i instantly feel in love, it was a feeling i can't explain and only people who have gone through it know what i am talking about. At the time i didnt really know what love was as i was never in a relationship until me and her got together, but she was in a relationship. After she broke up with her ex we started talking over Facebook. While we we're talking she ended up going back to her ex, this hurt deeply but in the end after not talking to her for abit she ended up leaving her ex for me. Through out the relationship i was always jealous about the ex, and at first i constantly brought him up in stupid ways, yes i was a fool but i matured and eventually let that go. I admit i have complained about dumb things and it impacted us later on.

Fast forward to now i see that we have had alot of dumb fights over dumb things, yes we have had moments where we don't fight at all but we had times where the fights took control of the relationship. Last month we started talking about a "break" and how it could help, she said she was "confused" and didn't know who she was so she wanted to split up, we we're going to go on a break but later on decided to stay together. We were good for awhile until a fight happend again and we decided to have a break again, we took a 4 day break and decided we still wanted to be together. After a few weeks of not fighting it was evedent things where not the same anymore, it felt like the spark was gone, and that she didn't care anymore...she started saying that she wanted me to be "harder to get" and that i was always on her, and she started becoming more distant. Well so we talked about splitting up for a bit and would always try to work things out.

She said that she was happy when we didn't fight but didn't want to put any effort when we faught because it felt like things wouldn't change. So on saturday she said give her space to think on sunday she broke up with me, saying that she has so much respect for me, that she doesn't regret anything. She says she wants to be single for now and wants to do her own things and wants me move on too. I asked her if she would date other guys and she says shes not sure. She said she still loves me but wants me to move on.

The thing that sucks is we have the same group of friends and usually sit together at lunch and we have 4th period together, where we sit together i want to do "no contact" but it will be kind of hard any suggestions?