Looking for advice on relationship

BouncinTigger

I'm in a bind and don't know what to do. I've been with my fiance for 4 1/2 yrs and just don't feel any love I feel the urge to see other guys. I tried explaining to him what I feel and what I want and it seems like he doesn't understand even tho he says he does and hes glad I'm being honest with him. I truley love him but I don't feel like I'm IN love with him. We have been thro so much having children together and we lost a child almost 3 yrs ago. It hurts me to want to leave him but I feel like its something I need to do to make myself happy. I don't like to see him hurt cuz it hurts me too. We have talked about giving it one more shot to see if we can try to work things out but I have no idea of any thing to try. Also I'm ?ing if I really want to stay or move on. I'M CONFUSED AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. My heart tells me I want to stay with him but yet it tells me hes not the one for me. Any help or advice would be really appreciated.

• Author
BouncinTigger

We have talked about going our own way and about our feelings. But he feels the spark there but I don't and I want to try to get it back. It hurts us both to go our own way and the subject of dating other people. I feel the need for my own space and time but am not sure if that will do us any good expecially If one were to start seeing someone else. I really want to try to make this work but like I told him I may just be ment for him but hes not ment for me.

runthroughfire

All I can say is that I believe (can't be sure) that if I and my ex-partner had taken a break to discover our true feelings with no pressure, rather than let our relationship deteriorate, we might still be together.