After a week of NC..she calls

Cliffs:

• Started as a great f-buddy and turned into a relationship
  • Relationship was overwhelmingly physical
  • Reason for ending it was I had no confidence in us, didn't hang w/ her friends or family and had changed (blah, blah, blah)
  • I'm over her emotionally, still very much into her physically (AKA my best lay ever)
  • We'd both hinted that we'd still hookup if we ended it

After a week of NC except for a one sentence myspace message (I was wasted), she calls and leaves a voicemail.

Says she wanted to call and apologize for being a b!tch, unreasonable and hopes I am doing well.

I did not expect this, but you guys were right. NC worked.

If you remember my prior posts, I would still like to hookup with this girl and by no means want a relationship. I don't know if she called because of all the girls posting on my account or she felt guilty.

How to approach?

silic0ntoad

Well, I would leave it lie. Unless she wants to be in a relationship with you, or you her, then the corpse is better left buried. Why?

Staying in a purely sexual relationship may not work, and then guess what? Back at square one, for one of you at least. Besides that, someone may feel some type of way about it, and want to go back into the relationship, leaving you again wth questions.

Depends dude. If you still want to do the physical stuff with her then send her something and see whats up. If you think its just going to go into the garbage again then ignore it.

She probably did feel guilty...typically women seem to have guilt hit them long after the fact once they clear out their brains enough to think straight about it.

So your choice but if you don't feel emotionally for her and you hook up again she may feel that way for you and then that would be a problem too.

So i would say go with the gut on it and do what you think is best.

Regards,

If you remember my prior posts, I would still like to hookup with this girl and by no means want a relationship.

I now remember you were a tool, and you've proven to still be one. How unfortunate...

• Author

Thanks for the replies.

I mean our sexual chemistry is insane and it was a GREAT time before we got serious.

We were either having sex, or grabbing a drink. No comittments, but we knew the other one wasn't doing anything else.

I am just wondering if we can go back to that or we got "in too deep".

And I'm assuming she's down for that. But if not, why would she call?