A little more empty each day

My girlfriend of 5 and half years broke up with me 6 weeks ago. It was rather sudden and sparked by an argument we had in which we didn't speak for 3 days. Since then, we have been speaking about once a week and I am not really sure what to do. I have tried going NC but always broken it as I don't want to live with the regret that if there is a chance of getting back together, I have tried my best. I know it will hurt more but I guess that is the price I will have to pay for love. In our last conversation, I asked her if there was any chance of us getting back together. She gave the impression that there might be, but she want time for herself. She also said that she is not planning on seeing anyone else. Now I am not in a very good mental state at the moment and really have no idea what to do at all. I'm not expecting any answers but just really needed to write this for some odd reason as I don't normally write on forum, and especially not on personal matters. Must be my insanity kicking in.

Thomas X Forever

I'm glad you are trying everything you can, before you go NC. I did the same, and I don't regret that part. In fact, 8 months later, it's one of the only things keeping me from losing my mind.

No wait, scratch that, I am losing my mind still. That is just a pebble against a mountain, but still a pebble I'm glad I have.

We'll all be here for you, man. It's the hardest thing on Earth to lose someone you love. I know it is. I know so badly, it is.

greymachina

At least she said she's planning to not see anyone else. My ex chose another guy over me ( she's seeing that guy right now). And it hurts me like . . .

This is the 2nd day of NC. I lose my minds at times. But I think it's best that I concentrate on my study and career for now.

So, Don't Give Up & Be Strong !