Really terrified...

scaredandinlove

Hi..

I'm new to this forum, I just found it actually through a Google search.

Anyway...I'm pretty sure I'm in an abusive relationship. I took a quiz on this other site I saw, and basically it told me what I've been feeling for a few months. He's an abuser, and I'm a victim.

My problem is, I'm too scared to break up with him, and I'm deep deep in love with him.

He's never hit me, but that doesn't mean anything. Mostly what he does is the name calling, threats that we're done, that kind of stuff. And I of course, beg him not to leave me.

It all stems back to something really stupid I did a few months ago, so there IS a trust issue between us...but there's really no need for the name calling.

I don't know...I just want someone to talk to... everyone I know will say to leave him, don't be a statistic. Which is exactly what I should do. But I love him, and I can't just leave him.

:(

Its easy, dont leave him, and the abuse gets worse.

So what you need to ask yourself is:

is the abuse really worth it? (really think about this...)

How long do you think YOU should stay in it before it gets much much worse? You dont think you can find someone who can treat you better?

dont think you deserve someone better?

Someone help me with better questions....

I disagree, i was your ex once upon a time.

YOU need to communicate with him, propperly sit down and communicate, after all it is YOU that gave him that issue in the first place.

I know that insecurity is a cancer for relationships, and the only cure for it is hard work on your part. I say you dont run away from this, I say you talk to him, tell him your concerns, tell him your at breaking point. you BOTH need to work TOGETHER to fix it.

What did you do that was stupid a few months ago?