Game on!......Game off!.......Game on!.....Game off!

I have been with my fiance for 3 years. We lived together for 2 of these years (after being together for 6 months) and now we live separately. He is a really great guy but is 3 and a half years younger than me and drinks too much (but gave it up for lent....good sign). I'll try not tell tell my whole life story but basically he and I are very different. He is outgoing whereas I am shy almost to the point of having a real problem. I hate meeting new people and he can start a conversation with a stranger in line at the grocery store. I guess it is a case of opposites attract but I have a hard time with his busy social life and how easy it is for him to make friends. Of course this brings me to another point - I am very jealous and can't stand to see him chatting it up with women. Now that I sound like a total loser.....I give him the silent treatment for a day or two once a month and then maybe every 6th month's I finally think I'm ready to break up, until I realize he is the best friend I've ever had and "why can't I just be happy" and it's not his fault yadda yadda yadda. Does anyone have any advice for me? My family thinks I should end it because he is irresponsible and they think he will depend on me too much financially.... another tid bit of information.

the jealousy is a major problem , as long as he introduces you when he talks to women, you should not worry about him

however, the money situation is a HUGE problem, I know tons of couples that have broken up because of that

you need to ask why you are jealous, I am a little over protective guy and I know my partner does not help anything at all, try talking to him about it and not pout it does not help