Venting your new found anger for your ex, to your ex...

does nothing does it? Im so angry all I did was beg and tell her how nice she was...

no I wanna tell her what a **** she is. ARGH!

don't bother, just like how you regret being so nice, a week from now you will regret your angry outburst. The best thing to do is nothing right now.

• Author

I had a quick outburst earlier, her friend has been emailing me and said how sad it was ended the other night....

so I told her how my ex is a manipulative bitch who the night before was kissing, cuddling and sexual with me - only to tell me the next day she didnt love me anymore! I bet she didnt tell her friends that did she! COW!!

Also, she gave me this frame of 'us' on holiday but I really don't want it anymore but I feel bad for trashing it - do I give her the option of having it back?

I would like to go to my ex, tell her "of course I hate you, you cheated on me, strung me along for a month, lined up a second relationship while you were still with me, lied to me, and broke my heart" Then proceed to rant and rave about various things.

But I know I would get myself worked up, it would set me back.......and frankly...**** that.

It's one thing I battled for months. My ex cheated on me said every hurtful thing in the book, yet I was all nice taking the blame for her cheating on me, i went Nc a ll nice to. THenw ehn i got into the angry stage I just wanted to call her every name in the book etc., i wrote long long email drafts luckily i never sent. At least i left the bigger man I can say.

I had a quick outburst earlier, her friend has been emailing me and said how sad it was ended the other night....

so I told her how my ex is a manipulative bitch who the night before was kissing, cuddling and sexual with me - only to tell me the next day she didnt love me anymore! I bet she didnt tell her friends that did she! COW!!

Also, she gave me this frame of 'us' on holiday but I really don't want it anymore but I feel bad for trashing it - do I give her the option of having it back?

If she gave it to you, she doesn't want it.

Why do you feel bad for trashing it? I threw away everything my ex gave to me because in my eyes it was all lies, all the stupid teddy bears saying I love you, all the stupid cards and gifts gone in teh trash.