Why am I the one feeling crap?!

So I came to the realisation that my relationship is over. There has been no official ending although there was a pretty long heated conversation where I essentially ended it and he begged me not to by the end of it even though he'd said he wanted to break up too. Said he needed time to work out what he wanted etc. We talked a few times after that but I avoided the issue. Then I started avoiding talking to him altogether. Mainly cause I needed to try and sort my head out which was a mess (see earlier post). Anyhow I get an email from him saying he has lost his phone hope's i'm ok has lost my bank details so can't send me the money he owes me but will try to call me on the weekend once he's got a new phone. That was over two weekends ago! Sent an email to him with my bank details asking for him to send the money figured there was no point asking him why he hadn't got in contact etc as I guess he's just trying to play more head games.

Point is I feel like i've been left with no closure. The whole thing doesn't make sense. I know i'm better off, I know NC is the way forward, I know I can live without the money and I know the relationship is over for me and to be honest it was over the day he lied and ignored me for 3 days. But i'm still not able to feel good about it being over, i'm still miserable and feel like crap and like i did something wrong!

I considered writting an emotional email or calling his house phone but just seems pathetic and unnecessary because I can't see what good would come of it. So am I doing the right thing? If so how do I keep on track and stop feeling that on some level the whole things my fault?