3 months after a break :(

First of all, I'm 19 years old, as is the girl involved.

I've had about 4 "worthy" relationships, and my latest one has just destroyed me i can't even put it in words.

I really need advice if any one has past experience to offer or just help, all appreciated.

So, i started working with this girl (just part time in retail) last year and we started off friends, then came closer, anyway it was obvious we really liked eachother, and i was totally into her, more than i've ever been in to a girl, so we decided to give a relationship a go, about 6 months after a good relationship, she decides to break with me for really girly reasons ("Doesn't feel like we're together at times", "i am not sure" etc.)

So anyway, this was just over 3 months ago we broke, and now i am still really into her, we tried to be friends and we stayed really close, hugged, even still flirted but nothing more, and this was the downfall i believe. Now she seems to have moved on, and i've told her i need to forget about her, and try avoid her and vice verser, but i love her so much and just don't know what to do, the chance of getting her back is too slim.

Time seems to be still, and i'm feeling so bad i can't even express in words. I've never felt half this bad after splitting with a girl, it feels like she was the one and now everythings gone, i've even had tears and im no soft-bastard.

Help me! how do i get this girl out my head? its killing me :(