Weird Text Message?

So me and my X bf have a baby together and ever since i found out hes seeing someone new I have NO contact with him unless its about our child. I have stayed away for almost 2 weeks now..

Anyway, he NEVER contacts me. Today i get a text from him saying "at Giant Game, Sup?"

Meanwhile, i have his VM code. I havent checked his Messages in so long cause it makes me sick to hear this other girl..So i just checked like a fool and she left him a message today saying "hey babe, i wanted to see if you left your jacket here, i will bring it home with me anyway". So obviously she was at the game with him. SO WHY DID HE TEXT ME THAT? Did he mean to text someone else? is there a hidden meaning behind this? i know i over analyze but don't get it..???

He may have texted you by accident but I doubt it. Just use it as an opportunity to let him know where you stand by texting back something like, "What are you talking about?" If he says he texted you by mistake, don't respond back. If he says he wants to have dinner with you, just tell him, "No, but thanks."

Don't worry about why he did it because if he's seeing someone else and asking to have dinner with you, then you don't want to get involved with that. Just stay out of it and don't waste your time wondering about what goes on inside his head. Until he's no longer with someone else, it's not important what he's thinking.

He may have texted you by accident but I doubt it. Just use it as an opportunity to let him know where you stand by texting back something like, "What are you talking about?" If he says he texted you by mistake, don't respond back. If he says he wants to have dinner with you, just tell him, "No, but thanks.

Lol- the "sup?" part is slang for "what's up?" So he's asking what she is doing, not if she wants to get dinner.:cool::p:love:

I don't believe it's a mistake. I have done this before- sent a text on purpose pretending it was a mistake.... SO he either sent it to genuinely reach out to you or he sent it pretending it's a mistake in order to make contact.

If you checked his voicemail- won't he know because the message won't stand as a "new message" since it's been opened?

Either way, he's thinking of you.

Lol- the "sup?" part is slang for "what's up?" So he's asking what she is doing, not if she wants to get dinner.:cool::p:love:

I don't believe it's a mistake. I have done this before- sent a text on purpose pretending it was a mistake.... SO he either sent it to genuinely reach out to you or he sent it pretending it's a mistake in order to make contact.

If you checked his voicemail- won't he know because the message won't stand as a "new message" since it's been opened?

Wow! Do I feel like an idiot....!!!!! hee! hee! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought he was saying he wanted to have dinner with her after the game. That's just too funny - I'm sitting here laughing my head off.

Unknown, forget what I said. My answer must've been just as weird as his text. Too funny....

• Author

Yes, i agree - he def wasnt hinting towards dinner

If he has a new message - all i have to do is skip and with his phone it remains as new...

Thats what i was hoping - but while hes a game with this new person hes seeing? Weird...

• Author

I wrote a post earlier today that said "take time and read"..if anyone wants to read a long and complicated sitiation i could really use some advise

Wow! Do I feel like an idiot....!!!!! hee! hee! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought he was saying he wanted to have dinner with her after the game. That's just too funny - I'm sitting here laughing my head off.

Unknown, forget what I said. My answer must've been just as weird as his text. Too funny....

Yes- it's totally funny- and I laughed too- in a good way.

I swear i was laughing with you- not at you...

So cute.

He texted you on purpse OP- it's up to you about what you want to do with it. Personally, if he has another woman on the go I'd keep him at arms length.