Are you over them if you don't crave for them, but still think about them everyday?

I have been broken up from my EX for about a year now. I am happy, but I think about him EVERY SINGLE DAY!.

Sometimes, I wonder if I am truly over him, due to the fact that he crosses my thoughts everyday. However, I don't need him anymore, I dont crave for him anymore, I don't ACTUALLY miss him very much most of the times.

Other days however, I think about what we had, reminice and sometimes miss him. I also think about him everyday.

Question is- I feel as though I have moved on, because even though he has a new girlfriend and I was really hurt when I discovered this; I am fine now. I am getting to a point of indifference, however a tiny part of me wonders if he will ever come back for me.

Please tell me I have moved on.lol.

What stage do you think I am in? (in the recovery process).

Does the fact that I think about him mean I am not over him?

Thank you so much for your responses in advance

• Author

There is no way I would get back with him though. Just went to 'view friends' on his facebook...I see he had made lots of new friends.

I feel so horrible, I feel like a looser!

I promise myself never to think about him from today onwards.lol. Sigh

There is no way I would get back with him though. Just went to 'view friends' on his facebook...I see he had made lots of new friends.

I feel so horrible, I feel like a looser!

I promise myself never to think about him from today onwards.lol. Sigh

I made a similar promise to myself. The only difference being is I told myself I would stop thinking as much and I have after breaking NC a few weeks ago, which I was on for almost 3 months.

I am sure in a year I will still think of her from time to time and I hope she does me. I was an important part of her life and that should impact her life.

One day at a time my friend!