I miss him so much today

it has now been 2.5 weeks since we've last seen each other and its getting closer and closer to it being 2 months that we broke up. I am just sitting here listening to music and thinking about him. I want to go visit him so bad, but I know hes with a friend today. I dont know how he'd react if I just showed up either. He was just complaining the other day how I havent seen him and I keep offereing to see him, but something always seems to come up on his part at the last minute. So I dont know if I should take that as he wants to see me or he doesnt want to see me!

I just dont know what to do anymore. I've posted on here before so I wont go into details of what happened but I feel so pathetic. I just wish I could tap into his head and figure out what he <i> really </i> wants. Because sometimes I feel like he wants me. (such as when he ends our conversation by telling me he loves me...) and other times, I think he <i> really </i> is happier w/out me! (like when he blames me for everything)

It just makes me mad because we came so close to getting back together a few weeks ago (or so I thought) but all of the sudden we are back to how we were right after we broke up. I know there has been some preassure on him from his family to get back together with me, but I do believe that it has stopped within the last week and a half.

I just wonder if I can go 10 more days w/out seeing him (the 1st day of school is 10 days away) but for now...I'll just continue to distract myself from him in other ways!