Broke NC!!! Im such an idiot!

Hi,

It has been two weeks since our last phone conversation. He hung up on me because I told him that we would never get back together. He told me I was mean and hung up. (By the way he broke up with me and devastated me). I was really stupid and I sent him a text message the other day telling him I wanted to be friends and he didnt reply. This really hurt! I dont know why I keep doing this to myself.

I am really trying to work through all this and I thought I was doing better but I seem to keep slipping back. It has been two months and I dont know why this hasnt lessened.

Sorry for this rant but I wanted to send this rather than text him again.

Hey,

it's been two months for me too. I'm sorry. I'm not over it yet either. Two months is not much time. Obviously each contact is a trip into the past - a trip no one has to make. Just avoid those contacts and you'll be on your way.

-kizik

Don't beat yourself over it. Everyone has broke NC, you're not an idiot! Just live and learn keep going on, stay strong.

The only thing you can do from making mistakes is learn from them. The more you make, the more you learn. Don't be so hard on yourself, we all have weak moments. You have realized your mistake, and you will learn from it, and next time maybe you will be strong enough to keep NC going.

Set goals for yourself, another 2 weeks NC, and then when you reach that, go for another 2 weeks to make it a month. See how it goes. Remember, you don't need him, you only think you do.

• Author

Thanks for the posts..I know I have to try to stick to NC. It is for the best. Thanks arian_ma...I know I dont need him to make me happy.... I just wish I had all the answers about why he got so mad at me for the call after he was the one to do the breaking up and why when I call to apologize and be friends. He doesnt even respond.