Painful truth

I have posted here a lot and it really helps me to talk with you guys. I need to move on as fast as possible!!! I keep running through my mind how things transpired between my boyfriend and I and it just makes little since to me and I hate it!!! I hate it because I wonder if he just can't stand me, why wont he even speak to me. I don't understand why he avoids my calls most of the time. I have never blown up at him and I can talk to him on a nice level so why wont he even talk to me? I have never experienced this before. He just wants to move on like I never even existed. To me it is one thing to not be in love with someone but another to not even want to speak with them. I am sure he is talking to his friends and such. I just don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all for listening and being here for me.

Hi Stepheine.

There is a LOT of advice that 'no contact' is the best way to move forward, so maybe that is what's driving his actions? Which makes it NOT about you but about his own desire to just go on from here.

That's the only thing I can think, really.

• Author

Do you guys think that he will ever feel badly for treating me this way or do you think it will be justified in his mind??

I haven't been through many breakups, but I have broke up with someone that I cared about a lot and it the only way I could get over it was to not talk to them think about them or any thing. He may be avoiding it due to the fact that it hurts after you hang up the phone.

I'm not sure why my ex does not call either. I know I range from thinking he does not care at all or he cares to much and it hurts him.

All I know is that I only called him a few times. He called back about 50% of the time, but it did not help. He never called me. I got angry and turned it almost into a competition. If he would not call me (and he ended it) then I would be strong and not call him. Maybe not the most healthy but it meant I called less and that made me feel good.

I do not know if this will work for you and maybe you do not have this problem, but I hope it gets better. And you said you wanted to move on fast. Not getting any contact really helped me.

It hurts really bad in the beginning, but never hearing from my guy made it easier for me to move on. Perhaps it will be the same for you.

• Author

Thanks for all of your responses guys!! I do not think it hurts him to talk to me because he knows I still care so why not call. Him not speaking to me makes me feel like I did something wrong or that he doesn't even respect me enough to talk to me. I just feel like I meant nothing to him.