dumpee or dumper?????

GuerreroAzteca

GuerreroAzteca

Me and my now ex were together for 5 and a half years. Its been hard of course. I messed up and corrected all my issues and she was not as invested in the relationship any longer. I sort of knew it was coming.

After a nice evening together, I brought up the fact that i wanted to fix things. That things were just not right that i was doing all these things for her and felt nothing back. My intention was not too break up with her but now that i look back there was no other road left. She simply said that I was right that it was not fair for me and we left it at that. We talked a few times and I went from angry to glad to depressed back to angry everyday.

I feel somewhat better now. its been about 3 weeks since no contact.

Question is was this mutual?

I felt very bad initially but at the same time i knew that it was over. Its just that i tried so hard and got so far but it all got thrown away. She just gave up. Yet I knew what she was not doing and knew she was not really into it. Except she never said it until i brought it up.

sounds pretty mutual. sounds like you were both patching things up for a while and then gave up. I don't know how you messed up originally, maybe that was a deal breaker for her.