What just happened

Interpersonal

[COLOR=black]My BF of 7 years decided to dump me last week. Im currently still in denial and keep on expecting him to phone and say he made a mistake or went through a moment of madness. I know that soon enough I will be at the point of anger. And i can't wait. Any emotion is better than dealing with the hurt or the hope. How do I actually come to terms with this? When will i finally realise that it is over?[/COLOR]

funkybassplayer

Thats a big blow, sorry to hear that. It will come from within, if you can have very little, but better no contact, then your emotions will come out, and just let them, its the fastest way to get over someone, its cruel and harsh and the frst week can be a buger, but it does work!

littlekitty

Did you get much closure? Did he explain his reasons or just dump and run?! It's easier to move on if you at least have some idea why. But many people never get any real closure. :(

I'm sorry you're hurting right now. As humans we have to go through the various stages of grief when we loose someone we love - no matter how we loose them. Right now, you're in denial. The next stage will come.

funkybassplayer

no she didnt and because she went strait to another relationship, i never had the chance to speak with her, maybe one day i will, but i would'nt talk about the relationshipo. It was hard as i was so close to her 3 kids too, it was losing a whole family, and she knew that. There is no such thing as closure, time will do that for you. It doe'nt matter why it ended, it just did, and you have to look after yourself now. Im not in denial, we finished thats it i know it, i wish her all the best!