She Broke My Heart?

broker_in_sac

Hi everone out here! Having some issues and need some advice on how to handle this situation! It all started out last summer when after being in a relationship with a girl for two years was starting to come to an end. I did the myspace thing and out of the blue a girl who I cared a great deal from in high school contacted me, and asked if I wanted to meet up. Well we meet up and talk it seemed that she was going through a break up at the time with someone that treated her like crap that she had also been dating for a couple of years. I am now 23.5 years old and she is 21.5. Anyways things were great in the begining we talked and hung out and all the other great things of starting something new. After seeing each other for about 3 months we decided to get a place together and boy was that intresting! The first two months were good, but I started to notice here being drawn away from me and I started asking her when she would get home from work what was wrong and I got the im tired I just want to relax bit and then I became even more presistant and of course she was even more drawn away. Well I got the brilliant idea to get a software program that would monitor here activity on our computer and saw that she was talking to another guy asking him if he was single, and he repiled yea but his friends call him a window shoper but he likes her alot and the "smell of her when she leaves his house late at night" I went frekin birzerk as anyone would have and told her I was moving out. She turned it around on me saying that I was spying on here like her ex use to and a whole bunce of other junk. Being as I had strong feelings for her I lingered on and on for another month and things just became worse. Then I got another bright idea and called her mom as I know her from the past and she had no idea that we were even dating or together. She had been lieing to me telling me that she showed her mom the ring I gave her and when she told me that she was going to spend the night at her moms house she was lieing as well. Her mom and dad both set up a meeting to talk to her about all the lieing and other things like smoking pot and having an abortion at her ex's request which might I add he is a looser and sits around all day smoking pot! I did not ask for them to do that but they did being the concerned parents they were. Right after talking with her mom I text her saying that I could not belive I asked her to marry me and told her she was a lier and I was moving on. Well the story goes on and after talking with her she said that she did lie but was not trying to seek out other people and that she was happy when I was giving her time after I left the first time and that she was becoming more comfortable but now after I told her parents about her or "ratting her out" as she put it she did'nt know if things would work out with us. So I go out with the guy's one night end up in the hospital because I drank to much and she shows up there and brings me home. After that the text's stared out with are you okay and other small talk and had contnuied for a about a week or so, then I get a message after having not texted her she would always text me and it said that she was lonly. I told her I was too and then the next day she texts me "Come Lay with me" I had aready fell asleep and the next morning when I text her back and asked if we could hang out she said that she was working all day and had made plans for that night. I asked her the same question again and she stoped replying and then acouple hours later she would ask me dumb things like I just lost 30 bucks. Guy's I know what this looks like, but I really care for her and want to be with her at some point. I know the whole NC thing would not be okay with her but what do I do to get her back?????? HELP?????:(

I would recommend reading other posts on this forum. You will see the same answers again and again.

You need to respect yourself and stand up for you beliefs. You need to demand to be treated with respect. This girl is not respecting you - she is playing you for a fool.

Please get yourself out of this detrimental situation and ignore her completely. Complete NC.

There is no way you can get her back. She was gone long ago and people who behavior like this.. there is no "getting". You have to go NC.. Radio silence. The only way you will win her back is if she comes to you willingly even with NC in effect. If she really wants to be with you - she will find a way to be with you.