lost gf after 2 years :(

hope i can get some help here. i was with my gf for 2 years and we split in jan this year, i know i really love her, she means the world to me. i know she loves me back. we still talk as good friends. we had everything together and i would do anything for her. whatever she wanted she got. i really want her back, the relationship was really good but we let the stupid arguements get in the way. we went on a kind of a break but she said it was too hard we were arguing too much. she is my first love and she was my first time, its the same with her aswell, i was her first love and her first time. she is really special and i am so attracted to her. its been 4 months since the split but i still want her back and i tried to get over her and be friends but i have actually became more attracted to her more than ever. she is so attractive. the thing is she is not long back from a wee break and she met this guy n they keep txting alot and phoning. i get so jealous because he likes her, she loves me. we spoke of having a future together and having a family together. she makes me feel so happy and i know she was happy just the arguements got in the way. what can i do?? (sorry its so long)