the dumper broke no contact

honeybees28

Okay, So I did what everyone said and deleted him off my myspace.

He broke up with me in February, after 3 years. For those who forgot.

I sent him a tiny little email last night, since I had not heard from him in 8 days and figured we were now entering the phase where you never talk ever. I politely asked for him to send my math book and calculator back through the mail. (He lives 3 hours away.) And said "Thanks a bunch" And ended it.

Now, I receieved an email back:

He knows very much that I love him and want to reconcile, and although he sent many mixed messages, he was always not into it.

Email:

"that rollercoaster video was rad. the dude on the right didn't look to happy about it at the end.

how are you? i started to call you the other day but i was afraid it would make things bad again. i work from 11 to 6 so anytime before or after then is still cool if you feel like talking or anything.

i have allergy stuffiness crap again. i think i might try the eucalyptus if it's not better in the morning. where do you buy that stuff?".....................

the rollercoaster thing means he is still reading/looking at my online journal. do i even respond to this? i would hate to be so rude and ignore him. and if he is reaching out to me, i want to be there. but i cant tell if he is just still being friendly friend friend or if hes interested.

should i igore his attempts at "chit chatting"?

that bs email is nothing more then a 'string' to keep draggin' you along. Period.

Do NOT ever reply. No birthday wishes... holidays... nada, nothing... save yourself the drama and grief....