Weird Relationship Breakup

I've known this girl since she was 14 years old. She is now 21 years old. I'm 23... We have sort of been on and off since high school. She went to a different school but we always managed to keep in touch and occasionally hook up. As the years went by she got immense in a couple of relationships and we sort of lost touch for about a year and half. We started to rekindle our friendship/random hookup relationship 5 months ago. We started going to our weekly late night movie and I would try some moves on her. But never admitted I liked her. We began to get very close almost best friend status. She would tell me that she could never date me (blah blah) and tell me about ex boyfriends however I always knew she liked me. She always had a crush on me. However, on my birthday (Last Wednesday) we went to a bar with a couple of friends and she started to flirt with my best friend and she began to speak out the problems she has about me to him (stay at home all the time blah blah) Me and my friend both believed she was flirting with him because she wanted to get me jealous (which didn’t work) If I could briefly explain my personality and some stats for analysis, I’m a very nice and respectful person who always smiles and loves life. I’m not one to harm anyone. I'm a great person to her and she knows it. I'm everything she is looking for in a man. She is a very smart and intelligent who I believed has been hurt too many times in life. Her mother is divorced which I believe she (the girl) may have psychological issues. Her mother absolutely adores me and loves me and always tells her to give me a shot. However, that night when we were drunk, I went to her house. Let's just say things got heated and she admitted for the first time in awhile she really liked me and that she puts up a front around me. It was one of the greatest nights of my life (no sex occurred) but otherwise I enjoyed myself and I began to think this could be the one. This is when it begins to go downhill.

Thursday- I leave her house in good standing around 1 and then I see her again around 5 to give her a cd she wanted.

Friday- I ask her if she would want to come to San Francisco with me this August (as friends). I then proceed to ask her if she wanted to watch a movie tonight and she said she’d be by a friend till 11. She ends up calling me at 1: 30!!! Not mad...Just not like her to do that.

Saturday-Absolutely no contact.

Sunday- texted me around 5: 30, I played an April’s fools joke on her saying I was somewhere with another girl. She spit back to me that she didn’t care!!!

Monday- talked to her for 3 minutes on the phone. She said she would call me back after she took a nap. Never Did.

Now it is Wednesday night and I'm still waiting for her phone call!!!! What could have possibly happen from last Wednesday till now!!!!

My analysis: I believe deep in side of her she really likes me. However, I’m different then her past boyfriends because I’m not going to bow to her always. I believe in a relationship that should be 50/50…. not 75-25. I absolutely positively love this girl. I love everything about her and even how she walks. I just don’t understand how she can ruin a perfectly normal friendship and maybe future boyfriend in the process!!! I also believe in a sick way, I'm a father figure to her. What should I have done that could have changed this. I really believe she had psychological issues and she can’t be with me because I’m not scumbag!!! I’m a good person.