"what you feel only matters to you. it's what you DO to the people you say you love .

been NC for a week, after i text him i have falling in love with him long ago. no respond from him at all ever since. no call, no text, no email.

spent a week miserably, control very hard not to think of him and not to contact him. cant take it anymore. just came back from his place, he is at home, the lights are off, only bedlight is on. thinking he might be reading? nd i also wonder who will be laying on bed with him. stood outside his place for an hour, his bedlight is still on.

1.30am, bedlight off. i have his key with me. i could have go up to his place from the back door. i could have go to find out who will be there with him tonight, look at his handphone msg.

BUT I DIDNT.

i know he will definately not happy if he find out. and its really not right for me to do that. i will be even miserable after i see his hp msg, or even found out someone else spending a night with him. i cant take that kind of hurt anymore. experience many many times... and heart broken each time very badly.

think he would not happy to be with me, or else he wont not respond to me at all. take me so not seriously. change after he got this job. thik he must be met someone else in his new job, or this job brings him so many opportunity to meet a better one. i am going to be crazy soon.

really donno how long can i control, how long can i take it. its so hard.

i am soooo hurt, sooooo heart broken. how can he just do nothing without anything. hurt badly this time...

been NC for a week, after i text him i have falling in love with him long ago. no respond from him at all ever since. no call, no text, no email.

spent a week miserably, control very hard not to think of him and not to contact him. cant take it anymore. just came back from his place, he is at home, the lights are off, only bed light is on. thinking he might be reading? nd i also wonder who will be laying on bed with him. stood outside his place for an hour, his bed light is still on.

1.30am, bed light off. i have his key with me. i could have go up to his place from the back door. i could have go to find out who will be there with him tonight, look at his handphone msg.

BUT I DIDNT.

i know he will definitely not happy if he find out. and its really not right for me to do that. i will be even miserable after i see his hp msg, or even found out someone else spending a night with him. i cant take that kind of hurt anymore. experience many many times... and heart broken each time very badly.

think he would not happy to be with me, or else he wont not respond to me at all. take me so not seriously. change after he got this job. think he must be met someone else in his new job, or this job brings him so many opportunity to meet a better one. i am going to be crazy soon.

really donno how long can i control, how long can i take it. its so hard.

i am soooo hurt, sooooo heart broken. how can he just do nothing without anything. hurt badly this time...

please help.. please...

please help.. please...

It's just really hard to understand your story. You didn't say much about what actually happened. Can you be clearer about what's going on? Who is he and what will he find out and why won't he be happy?

Whatever you do, please don't let yourself into his home, or even hang around it. I know it's hard but if you do this you'll only scare him and annoy him. I used to do that sort of thing after breakups and it only shattered my self-esteem and made me look like a loony, it never brought them back.

Hugs - I know what you're going through...

Whatever you do, please don't let yourself into his home, or even hang around it. I know it's hard but if you do this you'll only scare him and annoy him. I used to do that sort of thing after breakups and it only shattered my self-esteem and made me look like a loony, it never brought them back.

I SAW MY BACK DOOR WAS OPEN

IF U WANT YOU CAN COME OVER RIGHT NOW

HP MESSAGE?

MUST I GO AND CHECK?