LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Getting Married

Fiancee acting weird

Getting Married Cold feet to pre-marital stressors--the place to discuss all the issues that come with saying "I do."

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By PegNosePete

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th July 2017, 8:24 PM   #1

Fiancee acting weird

My fiancee and I have been together a year now and she is bi-curious.

There are several couples at our church in our age range. Last evening we were talking to a couple and the other girl kept giving me views of her panties and my fiancee as well as the girls boyfriend both are aware she is doing this but neither of them seem to care that this was happening.

Advice?
Jdog243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2017, 4:02 AM   #2
Established Member

Unless I misunderstood your post, this is some other girl showing her underwear, and your fiancee and her boyfriend (and you) are all basically ignoring it?

How is your fiancee acting weird, and what does this have to do with her being bi-curious?
Old 31st July 2017, 6:51 AM   #3
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegNosePete View Post
Unless I misunderstood your post, this is some other girl showing her underwear, and your fiancee and her boyfriend (and you) are all basically ignoring it?

How is your fiancee acting weird, and what does this have to do with her being bi-curious?
All the same questions here; I don't really understand your post very well, OP.
ExpatInItaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2017, 7:03 AM   #4
Established Member

All of this is happening at Church?
stillafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2017, 9:25 AM   #5
Established Member

Try talking to your FI & avoiding that other woman.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2017, 12:23 PM   #6
Established Member

Sounds like I need to start going to church again!!
kiss_andmakeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2017, 11:41 PM   #7
Established Member

Simple. Ignore them and stay away from them. I have experienced much worse from wives and fiances in my life.
Steve51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2017, 9:07 AM   #8
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdog243 View Post
My fiancee and I have been together a year now and she is bi-curious.

There are several couples at our church in our age range. Last evening we were talking to a couple and the other girl kept giving me views of her panties and my fiancee as well as the girls boyfriend both are aware she is doing this but neither of them seem to care that this was happening.

Advice?
bi-curious
So are you okay with this with her?
What are you doing also in these happenings your saying a girl is showing you her panties and as well as your bi-curious fiancee. So everyone knows what's going on but nobody seems to care about it. Why do you put up with this then you do something about it. Otherwise just look the other way in church and don't cause a sense. Women will flirt, tease, and be playful but your gf is bi-curious and if she was more of bi-sexual then you have to consider the outcome to that too. Always wanting sex with women while with you as a man. Demands is greater than the outcome..
Age doesn't matter, but Love does matter! Which love it's the magical one "I love you" also I am in love with you" More powerful than anyone age! If you really love that person you are so interested in you would move heavens and mountains to reach them!'
coolheadal is offline   Reply With Quote