body language

I met this guy last summer at work, and I always thought he was friendly etc. Nothing happened, but I always got the impression that maybe he wanted to ask me out. He would always stop and talk to me for a few minutes, but I could also tell he was always a little nervous to talk to me. I have a seasonal job so the winter went by, and I didn't see him. Last weekend I saw him again, and same thing, friendly, enjoyed talking to him etc. I saw him today and we talked even more, I notice he has started touching my arm slightly with his hand. Today he removed a ladybug from my neck. He always comes across very warm, caring, very good impressions. I kind of like him, but feel unsure since he hasn't asked me out. Am i reading too much into this with the touching? What do you guys think of this?

he seems into you. personally if i wasnt into a girl, i would probably tell her there's a lady bug, but not pick it off...but thats just me.

he's probably thinking the same thing, whether or not you're just friendly or interested.

ever heard of mirroring? well...good luck

Ask him out for a coffee. If you're uncomfortable about asking him out for a coffee (because you enjoy his company and talking to him) ask him to ask you out for a coffee.

Coffee can be substituted for anything, you decide.

I think it's okay to tell him that you enjoy talking to him. :)