LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Friends and Lovers

What is this?

Friends and Lovers Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By basil67
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th October 2017, 4:04 PM   #1

What is this?

My married coworker and I talk about each otherís sex lives and sometimes it overlaps into a little flirting. He would say something like ďI want to do these things with you.Ē We are good friends and this doesnít happen often but when it does it makes me wonder. Do I assume that we really are just good friends and this is just him considering me as one of the guys when he talks about his sex life with me? Or is it different because Iím of the opposite sex?

Iím confused and I donít know how to act around him.

xoxo
Old 30th October 2017, 5:07 PM   #2

You said 'married coworker'? Don't cross that line, dude. You know she is married. And she is a COWORKER. NEVER have sex with coworkers. You would be walking into a firestorm.

Or, challenge her and say 'K, let's do it!'. And again, you would be walking into a firestorm.
Old 30th October 2017, 7:15 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad View Post
You said 'married coworker'? Don't cross that line, dude. You know she is married. And she is a COWORKER. NEVER have sex with coworkers. You would be walking into a firestorm.

Or, challenge her and say 'K, let's do it!'. And again, you would be walking into a firestorm.
Just to be clear, I'm the woman and he is the guy.

One day he shows interest in me and then the next it's as if I don't exist. We've also expressed interest in each other, but we know that we can't do anything physical. I understand that he feels guilty because he is married but sometimes he keeps flirting with me anyway.

Am I being used?

xoxo
Old 30th October 2017, 7:27 PM   #4

It is the same. A friend with benefit is something that happens and may or may not end up well. But getting it on with a coworker is completely different and risky and even a risk for your job.

That's as far I can say in this issue. Try to stay away from flirtingsituations
Old 5th November 2017, 11:17 PM   #5

Unfortunately I have crossed the line...
Old 6th November 2017, 12:57 AM   #6
Established Member

It's called an emotional affair. And no, you're not being used because you know full well that he's unavailable.

He probably wants to bed you.