Girl I like is more friendly when I ignore her?

throwaway1224ep

throwaway1224ep

She knows I like her and was a bit shy around me at the start of the year. She got a new boyfriend before she found out. She was in a relationship a month before the new one and her friend said he was a rebound. That's all about her really.

She has always been flirty around me which is why I like her, we also get on well blah blah backstory blah blah blah. Checks me out frequently and looks away fast when I catch her giving me the "look", sometimes frequently a lot and maintains eye contact without smiling. Imitates my body language. You know the drill. Nothing new there.

So, basically she was shy when I gave her attention at the start of the year, she would be a bit submissive and look down a lot. We sometimes talked and she would laugh and when I texted her she would reply.

This week, I decided to ignore her but make it obvious. Look down when walking past her, what she used to do to me basically.

She began initiating conversations with me a lot more. She never did when I gave her attention. She would time her leaving the class until I was about to walk out and go ahead of me, turn around and start talking to me. She would smile when looking at me and this happened so often that we both began laughing.

So, is this a good sign?

It's a bunch of game playing but it's not necessarily bad. Being mature enough to talk would be better but perhaps neither one of you are there yet. if it's working, it's working.

• Author
throwaway1224ep
It's a bunch of game playing but it's not necessarily bad. Being mature enough to talk would be better but perhaps neither one of you are there yet. if it's working, it's working.

We do talk, she's just quite shy around me and when I imitated that, she seemed a lot better.