I Think I've blown It With Another Girl

A girl at work was sending the nudes. Then a couple of months my best work friend left and she's become my work friend.

For weeks she's been really flirty and that. Holding my hand between calls etc. Last weekend I took her round to my mates bar and she got on with everyone great.

But it wasn't until week I actually realised I liked her. She's been really strange this week. Like not as full on and saying stuff like " oh i might sleep with your mate" and then last night I caught a glimpse of my mates phone last night and she's sent him a Snapchat of herself in a bikini.

You only just figured out that you were interested....but she's been doing this for a while. During the time you weren't interested. And now she's sending body pics to someone else.

Mate, she sounds like the female equivalent of the guys who send unsolicited dick pics to women. Ugh. Just as a woman with dignity would not give a guy who does this a chance, you should hold your standards higher too.

Edited by basil67

She sounds like a total creep anyway. What kind of woman sends nudes to guys at work and guys she just met? I think you know what kind. She's just an attention seeking women with a lot of boundary issues.