Magic?

SkunkSmile

Hello,

I would like to share a story that happened few years ago, and I'm hoping to get some knowledge because to be honest it's really all mystery for me.

Summer 2013. I visited a bar and waiter who is also my friend introduced me to two girls. One of those girls almost instantly scanned me and I scanned her.

Four of us sat and drank 2-3 beers and then I left to home.

Other day I needed to buy ciggaretes pack so I went to this little store around the block in my neighborhood, and when I got there I've seen that girl on the counter! Keep in mind that this girl was on vaction and she could be in any store in town or outskirts of town after night before. She told me there that she was looking for cards, italian playing cards. I'm italian so I offered her my pack which I have at home.

There was a guy with her, a guy she obviously didn't even recognize as something potential, just fun. So I gave her the cards, we smoked some weed and then two of them left.

Few days later she visited me with her girl friend and we ate and drank, having fun watching TV.

And now for the biggest mystery of all: we suddenly touched hands, me and her, we connected our hands and I felt some sort of zapp, like electricity but then again not the same stuff. I can't describe it to the fullest.

We started to kiss, but eventually two of them left.

After that I got message on my Facebook with her asking: "Can I ask you something?" - I replied "Yes" and she proceeded with: "Did you feel something strange when we holded hands, like some sort of electric feeling?".

My mouth dropped. I think I said yes, but nevermind ...

I want to ask if someoene has experience with this kind of things? Recently I was working as a waiter and all of the sudden this old man came, ordered a drink and started to talk to me. We started to talk about the girls and I've told him the story.

He said that's something that you call "magnetic attraction" but he didn't seem to know too too much about it. Just that that means there is special bond between people or something like that.

Also to be noted that this girl always had special place in my heart, I always viewed and feel her different, maybe it's because of circumstances but then again ... I really don't know. I didn't get to know her that well, except she visited me once again two years after that and stayed with me in my apartment but she had a boyfriend so everything was messed up. I mean we did kiss even then, once, when she just couldn't resist me, but after that she was depressed because she cheated on her boyfriend with me. That was her flaw, but I'm interested in deeper situation that's maybe taking action here.

Thanks!

Edited by SkunkSmile

Well, any possibility that you actually had an electric shock, like you get from walking on carpet and then touching someone? Or was it more inside than outside?

Anyway, if it's not that, then you both had a little tingle or thrill, so better ask her out.

• Author
SkunkSmile

She lives in another country, look, if she was living anywhere near me we would probably be together long time ago.

But I'm interested about this thing because it all felt really supernatural.

You are talking about the static electricity and I think that was not the case. It was more of internal thing.

I had that electrical zap with one of my EXs. I took it as a sign that he was The One. Because of that, I spent 10 years in a dysfunctional relationship & I let him get away with all sorts of bad behavior.

Be very careful of that zap. It does not mean the other person is perfect for you.

Sort of, I'm not sure if this counts. I was in college, I met this girl and we dated and had sex a couple times. The last time we did it, the moment I entered her, I heard something like a rattle shaking, almost like a rattlesnake sound + a hiss, except it was in my head, not in my ears. It was as if something had passed between us.

Something did. Gonorrhea.

Weird.