Her intentions

Ok so, a female friend of my roommate hooked me up with her sister.

When we face time during the introduction she said lets be friends first. This was like 4 days ago. We have been texting every day since then and have about 2 hours of texting convo each night.

It's been awhile since she has had a guy, and admittedly I'm more attractive then her. I'm saying this in honesty, not out of pride or anything. She's cool we have a lot in common.

Anyways she threw me off last night. We made plans to hang out this weekend which is cool. I text her have a good night at 10:45pm she replied at 11:15pm saying "wait i want to talk."

I was about to go go bed, i replied ok, don't you have to get up early?

She said "yes i still want to talk though"

I'm like ok did you have anything in mind to talk about?

She's like "not really. Unless you wanted to take this to rated r"

In my mind I'm like oh shoot lol.

I said i thought you wanted to be friends at first

she said "we are friends. Friends who occasionally talk about adult things."

I told her I'm not really good at sexting when i haven't been physical with a person before.

She said "use your imagination, besides i didn't call it "sexting"

I said how else am i supposed to take the rated r comment

she said "violence, swearing....etc but if you want to talk dirty i can"

She then said "how big are you? "

Then that's where it took off, she described all sorts of stuff like being tight and riding me. ..

Like i asked her if she wants FWB she said no, she wants a relationship with ****ing.

I don't want FWB by the way.

I'm like ok. ...

But I'm trying to figure out this girls intentions. Like damn i think she is ready to get ****ed on or first hang out lol?

Any advice?

I just hope this isn't her and the sister both sitting around pranking you to see what you'll do. It sounds a little off to me. Don't go along with that. It could come back to bite you.

• Like 1
  • Author
I just hope this isn't her and the sister both sitting around pranking you to see what you'll do. It sounds a little off to me. Don't go along with that. It could come back to bite you.

Thank you, that may definitely be a thing.... we are hanging out tomorrow. Hmmm i didn't think of that. I don't see why. .... but then again people are mean.

Thanks for the foresight.

Even if it is a prank... Just stand by everything you said and you'll be alright. For example:

"he said he'd 'plug my hole like a gator in a storm drain' hee hee hee hee"

"I sure did and I'll do it every time you'd let me. There's not shame in my sexual desire."

Kinda like that.

Or...

"He's a dog! He just wants sex!"

"Why? Because I think you're beautiful and want to have sex with you? "

• Like 1

Find out why the sudden change.

Maybe because she was drunk? Doing drugs?

Either way her words aren't matching from the previous agreement - so find out what caused her change of mind. Also ask her what she wants from you now.

Then see if you are in agreement with her...

Do not get physical with her if you think it may hurt her... she may want more emotionally than you're willing to give.

• Author
Find out why the sudden change.

Maybe because she was drunk? Doing drugs?

Either way her words aren't matching from the previous agreement - so find out what caused her change of mind. Also ask her what she wants from you now.

Then see if you are in agreement with her...

Do not get physical with her if you think it may hurt her... she may want more emotionally than you're willing to give.

Lololol, Yeah bruh, I'm probably to emotional for a guy. Re read what my original post states. I was hesitant and reluctant to even talk that way with her.

And she just sent me this 2 hours ago

"You know, you're a really nice guy and stuff. And idk. I think maybe I should take a risk and not be friends first. So like you wanna date then?"

Yeah.....

• Like 1

Be careful with the label nice guy. There's short pdf you can Google called 'no more mr. Nice guy' that's very informative if kinda generalized.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Wow, thanks for the PDF.

It sounds just like "white knight syndrome"

Yeah, relationships can be funky and hard. You make one mistake and its over.

Also I'm realizing from a different thread someone replied to me, how you start off a relationship is how you have to keep it going.