I don't know If I really (or should) like her

This year I went into bachellor and I was pretty bad at french (and some others lessons), so I started going to some French lesons.

Welp, the ordeal is the following. I do get along pretty well with my teacher (I'm male) we makes jokes, talk about a lot of things, and I learned french of course xDD

She's a bit otaku and that kinda stuff (manga, anime, etc)

When I talk to her she gets a bit red and she usually smiles and when she sees me she always smiles to me xD

I remember one time that I was in her room learning french (redudancy lol) and her mum entered the room to ask for something and she grasped my cheek and said:"I didn't wanted to interrumpt" I felt a bit weird ._.

Somedays ago I noticed that when I'm her she is quite nervous I rember that for let say 10 seconds or a bit more (I can't rember well) our knees where touching each others and I think that made her nervous too and a bit red.

The last day she was showing me her instagram and she asked me in a timid voice:" why you don't make an instagram"? I asked her that I didn't really want to have an instagram lol.

That day I needed to pay her and she told me to pay her the money (10 $) and I forgot to pay her, but I bringed her the money later, in the same day. I was surprised cause she also forget to ask me for the money and when I told her she was like:" Lol true".

I go to an english academy with some friends and one time per month she's working there (I wanna get the C1 but I'm in b2)

We need to practise the conversation exam last time I did it with her. Welp before, when I went into the academy she was talking to one guy (in a normal way) and when I went into the place and we saluted each other and she told the guy (that was teaching b2's conversations too): "This is the guy I'm teaching french". Then the guy told me something in french as joking and we laughted xD

The guy left and she got a bit red and shy.

Then I was waiting for doing that conversation practise and I did it with her. She began for a while to talk to me in Spanish (xD) and then we began to do the conversation in which I need to talk about a topic from mine and anwser some questions using b2's vocabulary. We began to smile and laught in a nervous way and then we did the conversation. I was pretty red (I think she noticed it) and she was red too, but at the end she did it. (I was supposed to speak with the guy she was speaking but welp)

When we got the results, I got most points that some of my partners that did it with her and I didn't good lol (I think)

But I'm 17 and she's 23 and I don't know if she realy likes me.

She thinks you are a nice boy. Your life stages are too incompatible for you to date at the present time.

• Like 1
  • Author
She thinks you are a nice boy. Your life stages are too incompatible for you to date at the present time.
if I where older I could date her?

The five year age difference becomes less of a problem once you hit your mid-20s. Right now, it's an insurmountable obstacle.

• Like 1