My best friend kissed me when I was leaving at the airport. What do I do?

I am Indian guy, came to Canada to study. Worked here for a year, and going back to India for a project for two years. I met this girl in my class, I was alone, she came and talked to me, and at the end of term we became best friends. It's been four years. In all these years everyday we had food together, roamed together, watch movies together. Also in all these years we never hugged, we didnt have to because we were seeing everyday. Now when I was in the airport to go to India on this two year project, she was the only person who came to send me off. We were talking, told how we were gonna miss each other, tears rolling. Then right before leaving for the gate, she gave me this big kiss for like 5 seconds and then we hugged and cried for like a minute . I was totally stunned as we never hugged before in those four years. But now right when I was about to leave she gave me this big kiss and the bug affectionate hug. We said goodbye. But I felt something for her at that point, like more than a friend. I'm in india now, our texting is becoming more often, we never talked about the kiss. Now I have very deep feelings for her and think I love her. What do I do now? Do I tell her how I feel? Will she reciprocate. I want to tell her how i feel at the same time dont wanna lose a good friend.

I don't think you should avoid talking about the kiss. I think you should tell her you wished you'd started kissing her a long time ago and see what she says about it.

You need to find out what that kiss meant. For her it may have been a good bye kiss, her thinking she would never see you in person again. If he was something more hopeful, the promise of a desire to build a relationship, then you have some logistical wrangling to do.