He got back in contact with me...

StarbucksLover93

StarbucksLover93

Two years ago I remember talking to this guy online. He was very blunt and outspoken and kind of had the attitude where he didn't care what others thought about him. I liked how outspoken he was, I found it intriguing because I wasn't like that. So I remember we talked for a while, I loved talking to him, he was just a really interesting person and could hold a conversation.

I don't think we talked for that long before we lost touch, I think he said something that I didn't agree with and then it turned into a disagreement and I stopped talking to him. I honestly can't remember what the disagreement was over because it was such a long time ago.

Anyway on New Year's Eve I was on the chat room that we met on. I sometimes go on it when I'm bored and I get this message. This person says we used to talk and I couldn't remember for the life of me who he was. I just told him I was really sorry and that I didn't remember talking to him. I asked him if he could tell me some things about me if we really used to talk. Anyway it was him, turns out he remembered everything about me and all our chats and I felt so bad that I only remembered him after he reminded me of the times when we used to chat. It has been two years so I can't believe he remembers me.

Anyway so we've started talking again and it seems like his "I don't give a f" act might be an act. He remembers a lot of our conversations/things about me. The other day he started off a conversation by saying "I miss your charm and wisdom and all that stuff". I found this funny since he jokes all the time and didn't know whether he was being serious or not. When I asked if he was joking he said he was and that he doesn't tend to miss people. I just can't help, but feel like deep down he does care and he does miss people. If he didn't care about me or miss me then why does he remember everything about me?

I guess I'm just wondering why he wants to talk to me again all of a sudden.

You need to be careful because as you just described it, you found whatever you disagreed with wrong and then found arguing about it disagreeable, whereas he may actually enjoy this type of discord and like to have conflict and chaos. So just be careful. Ask him what it was you disagreed about in case it was important.

• Author
StarbucksLover93
You need to be careful because as you just described it, you found whatever you disagreed with wrong and then found arguing about it disagreeable, whereas he may actually enjoy this type of discord and like to have conflict and chaos. So just be careful. Ask him what it was you disagreed about in case it was important.

I did ask him what the disagreement was about, but he said he couldn't remember either.

• Like 1