Comments on sleeping with an ex's friend..

So matched a friend on a dating app who's also one of my ex's good friends. Started talking and having a catch up but I started with did you swiped by accident but they said just showing love to the beautiful people I know...long story cut short...we ended up talking mostly all day and mostly ended up flirting and them wanting me to come round and have no strings attached fun....I'm tempted but is it wrong? I think I'm more worried he will tell he's group of friends which I know and I don't want them thinking bad things about me...any thoughts and help is much appreciated thanks.

Stay away. Not 'wrong', just lots of potential for all kinds of stress and distress, damage and harm -- to you, for sure, and also to others, potentially.

It might need you to, again and again, exercise your self-control and instinctive impulses -- but there's nothing harmful and lots beneficial about mastering this.

• Like 4

I would steer clear of this situation. He's looking for an easy hook-up. A real friend to your ex would not have initiated this. As silly as the name sounds, "bro code" does exist and he's violating it, which means he cannot be trusted.

• Like 2

Everyone will eventually know. Do not be that person who further hurts an ex by sleeping with their friend and causing them to lose that friend too. It's not acceptable and nothing will make people hate you more because it's mean.

• Like 3

I slept with my ex's friend. It was her idea and I just said what the hell. My ex never found out but that's because her friend didn't want her to know that's she was violating girl code and I had no reason to tell anyone. Why hurt my ex by letting it get out? That would have been malicious. Instead, I just slept with her friend which was tasteless.

I would not do it again given the choice. It was one of those times in my life that I did not comport myself with class.