(ex)Friends girlfriend cheating on her with me

RandomPerson5454848

RandomPerson5454848

Quick backstory why I call him ex-friend (let's call him Thomas, which is not his real name):

Quite a while ago, Thomas gave me his password to his computer.

Because when I stayed over at his place he would usually sleep longer than I did and therefore he gave me his password so I could play on his PC till he woke up.

Recently, I tried to use this same password for his facebook because I was bored (I know, very wrong of me to dig into private ****) and it worked!

I read some of his messages (not all) and saw that he was talking **** behind my back. I've known this person and been very good friends with Thomas for years, so it hurt. Anyway, I wanted to cause him physical pain because I was angry, but decided to just ignore him and lose contact with him.

Now for the actual story:

There is this girl who I've been talking to for awhile who recently got together with Thomas. Before they got together, she was considering to start a relationship with me but not long after she said that, she got together with my then best friend. However, only 2 weeks into their relationship, I tried to kiss her when I was at her place (her parents weren't home) and she kissed back for a few seconds, but then kind of stopped. She did say she didn't regret anything that happened there (just kissing). But she did think that later on she will feel bad. Later she told me that actually she doesn't feel that bad and I kind of became FWB with her. She cheated on her BF with me again 2-3 weeks later, mostly kissing.. But I did see her naked, and she let me touch her boobs and ass (out of the blue, she just put my hand on it).

Recently she also said that she's a little jealous of some girls that I'm talking too. And I'm very confused, I know that she's a cheat, but she first didn't want to cheat, I did start it. She also said that she thinks her relationship with Thomas won't last very long because she thinks he doesn't take her serious as a GF. So idk what to do, does she like me?

I like her, but I can't say I'm jealous of her BF, I'm just having fun with her you know. Also, if she would get with me, who says she won't cheat on me? Even though I started it, who says a different guy won't start it?

I'm just having a little trouble understanding this situation.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks :)

Btw, I am pretty young (older than 14, younger than 18)

Just because she's kissing Thomas or in a relationship with him doesn't mean she can't kiss you too. That's not cheating.

What universe are you from? You even used relationship in your response, but that's not cheating?? Holy cow...the morals on some people.

Anyway OP, why even entertain a young woman like that? At least you know she will cheat on you if you two get into a relationship. And Thomas shouldn't take her seriously as a GF because she's obviously not GF material. No one makes anyone cheat. She was going to do it any and you just happened to be convenient. Only you get to choose the person you want to be. And remember everything has a consequence. With all the single women your age, why get involved with someone who is dating another?

• Like 4
  • Author
RandomPerson5454848
What universe are you from? You even used relationship in your response, but that's not cheating?? Holy cow...the morals on some people.

Anyway OP, why even entertain a young woman like that? At least you know she will cheat on you if you two get into a relationship. And Thomas shouldn't take her seriously as a GF because she's obviously not GF material. No one makes anyone cheat. She was going to do it any and you just happened to be convenient. Only you get to choose the person you want to be. And remember everything has a consequence. With all the single women your age, why get involved with someone who is dating another?

Hey man, I now know that me and her are only FWB. And will also stay that way. I know she felt very bad about cheating before, but doesn't anymore. I know this girl very wel and she was never a cheat, until now. I'm not going to start a relationship with her, we're just having some fun. Thomas is one unlucky guy. Also, after I posted this, she said she wants to do more with me and such. Thanks for the reply.

• Author
RandomPerson5454848
Better to be unlucky than a jerk.

You're calling me a jerk? If so, Thomas cheated on his previous girlfriends too.

And his GF knows that.

Yes, I did, and due to your age & immaturity, I cut you some slack.

In case you haven't heard, "two wrongs don't make it right". In other words, Thomas' bad behavior doesn't excuse yours.

Quick backstory why I call him ex-friend (let's call him Thomas, which is not his real name):

Quite a while ago, Thomas gave me his password to his computer.

Because when I stayed over at his place he would usually sleep longer than I did and therefore he gave me his password so I could play on his PC till he woke up.

Recently, I tried to use this same password for his facebook because I was bored (I know, very wrong of me to dig into private ****) and it worked!

I read some of his messages (not all) and saw that he was talking **** behind my back. I've known this person and been very good friends with Thomas for years, so it hurt. Anyway, I wanted to cause him physical pain because I was angry, but decided to just ignore him and lose contact with him.

Now for the actual story:

There is this girl who I've been talking to for awhile who recently got together with Thomas. Before they got together, she was considering to start a relationship with me but not long after she said that, she got together with my then best friend. However, only 2 weeks into their relationship, I tried to kiss her when I was at her place (her parents weren't home) and she kissed back for a few seconds, but then kind of stopped. She did say she didn't regret anything that happened there (just kissing). But she did think that later on she will feel bad. Later she told me that actually she doesn't feel that bad and I kind of became FWB with her. She cheated on her BF with me again 2-3 weeks later, mostly kissing.. But I did see her naked, and she let me touch her boobs and ass (out of the blue, she just put my hand on it).

Recently she also said that she's a little jealous of some girls that I'm talking too. And I'm very confused, I know that she's a cheat, but she first didn't want to cheat, I did start it. She also said that she thinks her relationship with Thomas won't last very long because she thinks he doesn't take her serious as a GF. So idk what to do, does she like me?

I like her, but I can't say I'm jealous of her BF, I'm just having fun with her you know. Also, if she would get with me, who says she won't cheat on me? Even though I started it, who says a different guy won't start it?

I'm just having a little trouble understanding this situation.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks :)

Btw, I am pretty young (older than 14, younger than 18)

You judge her for being a cheat and yet..you are the kind of guy who would mess around with his so called friends girl. So if she's a cheat...what does that make you?

You're a kid and you have plenty of time to grow out of this nonsense..but I hope you don't let this experience set a precedence for you for the rest of your life.

There will be plenty of girls who will let you touch their boobs in the future. Boobs are not worth sacrificing friendship for.

It doesn't mean they are exclusive. Let's go to the videotape:

Before they got together, she was considering to start a relationship with me but not long after she said that, she got together with my then best friend. However, only 2 weeks into their relationship, I tried to kiss her when I was at her place (her parents weren't home) and she kissed back for a few seconds, but then kind of stopped.
We have no evidence that says anything about the terms of their relationship. I don't see the word exclusive anywhere, and she may have still been considering a relationship with OP. With only two weeks (high school) under their belts, it's highly unlikely they're "going steady" or whatever they do these days. Plus OP was at her house when the parents weren't home. That doesn't sound like she's got a steady boyfriend.

From all the evidence, she was not anybody's girlfriend. She was still in the decision-making process.

Therefore, she's not a cheater. It's still a competition.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author
RandomPerson5454848
It doesn't mean they are exclusive. Let's go to the videotape:

We have no evidence that says anything about the terms of their relationship. I don't see the word exclusive anywhere, and she may have still been considering a relationship with OP. With only two weeks (high school) under their belts, it's highly unlikely they're "going steady" or whatever they do these days. Plus OP was at her house when the parents weren't home. That doesn't sound like she's got a steady boyfriend.

From all the evidence, she was not anybody's girlfriend. She was still in the decision-making process.

Therefore, she's not a cheater. It's still a competition.

No, it was official. I was at her place because we went to a party and after the party we went and got some take-away food and ate it at her place.

Also, Thomas wasn't my friend at this time anymore. I still haven't talked to him since I found out he talked **** behind my back. The girl broke up with Thomas a few days ago though, she wanted to flirt with me still. But I denied it. Also, I recently got a GF. And I'm not a cheat, so I told her to not flirt with me.